[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Mac 128K ROMs wanted

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) (01/03/91)

I'm looking for a set of 128K ROMs.  If you have some or know where I might
find some, please send me mail or call me.  Price is negotiable.  Thanks!

	Steve Whitney
	stephen@cs.ucla.edu
	(213) 839-7062

--
Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |

In article <1991Jan3.042814.16334@cs.ucla.edu> stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) writes:
>I'm looking for a set of 128K ROMs.  If you have some or know where I might
>find some, please send me mail or call me.  Price is negotiable.  Thanks!

I found someone who has a set of ROMs to sell me so I won't need any more.
Thanks!

	--Steve

--
Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |
Internet: stephen@cs.ucla.edu              UCLA Bruin-->    {  \_@_/  }
GEnie:    S.WHITNEY        (To Cal: We still have the axe!)   `-----'

<DRUCKMAN@MSU.BITNET> (04/01/91)

Hello all,

A friend of mine is looking to purchase MAC 128K ROMs (Mac Plus ROM chips).
Anyone have some to sell or know of a good mail order source?

Leora Druckman
Graduate Student
Michigan State University

treesh@vangogh.helios.nd.edu (04/02/91)

I think I got a few sets of Mac 128 roms, but be aware they dont support
800K drives.  They are genuin apple roms.  Make an offer if you want a
set.  I might actually have a set of Mac SE (800K) roms as well.

ctfm

stanfiel@testeng1.misemi (Chris Stanfield) (04/08/91)

In article <1991Apr2.132829.18755@news.nd.edu> treesh@vangogh.helios.nd.edu writes:
>I think I got a few sets of Mac 128 roms, but be aware they dont support
>800K drives.  They are genuin apple roms.  Make an offer if you want a
>set.  I might actually have a set of Mac SE (800K) roms as well.
>
>ctfm

Just so as nobody else makes this mistake, please note that a 128k ROM
set refers to the size of the ROMs and not the computer they came
from. The original Apple ROM set was the 64k (as installed in 128 and
512 Macs). The later set is the 128k (as installed in 512E, Plus and
SE). The later Macs (SE/30, II) have even larger ROM sets.

Chris Stanfield, Mitel Corporation: E-mail to:- uunet!mitel!testeng1!stanfiel
(613) 592 2122 Ext.4960
We do not inherit the world from our parents - we borrow it from our children.