[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Rodime 100 meg 3.5" SCSI for sale CHEAP

bscott@isis.cs.du.edu (Ben Scott) (04/14/91)

A friend and I have got our hands on a small quantity of Rodime 3.5" form
factor SCSI hard drives.  They are new, I'm pretty sure, and either way they
have a 3 month warranty.  About 24 ms access time.  They were the original
brand shipped with the Amiga 2500/20 before they switched to Quantums, and
I believe they're sold under the Cobra label for Macintoshes (for $950, last
I checked!).  Anyway, we need to unload these drives, so we're going to let
them go for $300 each, we pay shipping (C.O.D. or advance payment of a money
order/cashier's check only, please).

Contact me here and we can talk!  Negotiations possible but we can't go TOO
much lower.

.                            <<<<Infinite K>>>>

--
|Ben Scott, professional goof-off and consultant at The Raster Image, Denver|
|Internet bscott@isis.cs.du.edu, or call the Arvada 68K BBS at (303)424-6208|

time@ice.com (Tim Endres) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr13.195324.29804@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, bscott@isis.cs.du.edu (Ben Scott) writes:
> A friend and I have got our hands on a small quantity of Rodime 3.5" form
> factor SCSI hard drives.  They are new, I'm pretty sure, and either way they
> have a 3 month warranty.  About 24 ms access time.  They were the original
> brand shipped with the Amiga 2500/20 before they switched to Quantums, and
> I believe they're sold under the Cobra label for Macintoshes (for $950, last
> I checked!).  Anyway, we need to unload these drives, so we're going to let
> them go for $300 each, we pay shipping (C.O.D. or advance payment of a money
> order/cashier's check only, please).

But I can mail order a 12ms 105Meg Quantum, brand new with a *2 YEAR* warranty
for only $339....

Tim Endres                |  time@ice.com
ICE Engineering           |  uupsi!ice.com!time
8840 Main Street          |  Voice            FAX
Whitmore Lake MI. 48189   |  (313) 449 8288   (313) 449 9208