[comp.sys.mac.wanted] invert

xdp81@CCVAX.IASTATE.EDU (04/16/91)

I am looking for an init that would invert my Mac SE screen, leaving
everything else to work correctly.  Close View from the system software
does too much!!  I just want inversion no fancies like magnification...
Any ideas?
                                            Radster
                                            ISU

xdp81@CCVAX.IASTATE.EDU (04/17/91)

Thanks to all who sent me info on how to invert the Mac SE screen...
The programe Reverse Screen Init does the job well and can easily be
FTP'd from various sites.  Is there a CDEV that does this, but only
to the opened windows?  The reason I ask is because the above init
even inverses my screen savers...Not the best thing to do.
                                 Thanks in Advance
                                 Radster
                                 ISU

pejacoby@mmm.serc.3m.com (Paul E. Jacoby) (04/18/91)

In article <1991Apr16.005447.3629@news.iastate.edu> xdp81@CCVAX.IASTATE.EDU writes:
>I am looking for an init that would invert my Mac SE screen, leaving
>everything else to work correctly.  Close View from the system software
>does too much!!  I just want inversion no fancies like magnification...

There is an ancient INIT called Reverse INIT that will do just this.  I
used it on an SE for a while a couple years back, and it functioned
pretty well.
  I imagine one could find it at their local archive.of.old.things.  If
not, I might be able to find it in my archive.of.decrepit.INITs. :-)

--
| Paul Jacoby, 3M Company, St. Paul, MN  55144-1000   |              |