[comp.sys.mac.wanted] LaserWriter 3.5in Disk labels

Angus.Fox@UK.Sun.COM (Angus Fox) (04/19/91)

I'm after a source for LaserWriter 3.5in Disk label
paper. Has to be able to ship internationally and
take credit cards.

I've heard of a company who supposedly provide 6 on a
page paper. They are   called Williams & Macias Inc, South
3707 Godfrey Blvd, Spokane, WA 99204, on 1-800-752-4400

Unfortunately you cannot dial 1-800 numbers from the UK. So
I cannot think of a way to contact them quickly.

Does any kind soul have their number or an alternative supplier
of this elusive material?

regards

Angus Fox
Sun Microsystems Europe Inc - Sitka
Internet:Angus.Fox@uk.Sun.com
Janet:Angus.Fox@sun.co.uk
AppleLink:SITKAEUROPE
Phone: +44 276 51440

denbeste@bgsuvax.UUCP (William C. DenBesten) (04/25/91)

From article <3886@jethro.Corp.Sun.COM>, by Angus.Fox@UK.Sun.COM (Angus Fox):
> I'm after a source for LaserWriter 3.5in Disk label
> paper. Has to be able to ship internationally and
> take credit cards.

Avery, the big name in labels has 8.5x11 label paper for laserwriters
and photocopiers.  They have a large assortment of types. The ones
that I like are:

	5165 - 100 sheets of 8.5x11 paper
	5196 - 70 sheets of 3.5" disk labels, 9 per sheet
	5296 - 20 sheets of 3.5" disk labels, 9 per sheet
	5197 - 70 sheets of 5.25" disk labels, 12 per sheet
	5297 - 20 sheets of 5.25" disk labels, 12 per sheet
	5182 - 50 8.5x11 transparencies
	5282 - 20 8.5x11 transparencies

Their package gives the address as:
	Avery
	Commercial Products Division

	Azusa, CA 91702
	Flowery Branch, GA 30542
	Shamburg, IL 60173
	Edison, NJ 08818

I purchase their products through my office supply dealers.  They have
become supprisingly easy to purchase in the past year or two.  I would
recommend calling your favorite office supply places and asking for
the labels, now that you are armed with the part numbers.  If not,
write back to me, and I'll give you the number for the mail order
place that I deal with.

> I've heard of a company who supposedly provide 6 on a
> page paper. They are   called Williams & Macias Inc, South
> 3707 Godfrey Blvd, Spokane, WA 99204, on 1-800-752-4400
>
> Unfortunately you cannot dial 1-800 numbers from the UK. So
> I cannot think of a way to contact them quickly.
	Dial +1-206-555-1212
          or +1-509-555-1212  and ask number information for their number.

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (04/29/91)

In article <3886@jethro.Corp.Sun.COM> Angus.Fox@UK.Sun.COM (Angus Fox) writes:
>I'm after a source for LaserWriter 3.5in Disk label
>paper. Has to be able to ship internationally and
>take credit cards.

I use Avery 5196 Laser Printer Labels.
--
	Roger L. Long