[comp.sys.mac.wanted] wanted: mail labels program

jl3a+@andrew.cmu.edu (James A. Lane) (04/27/91)

Hi all-
one of the mac users here in the psych department is in need
of a mac program to run off a large number of mailing labels.
I'm told by a colleague of mine that generic programs such as
these were rather easily acquirable- does anyone know where I
could get a reliable, generic program like this?

Thanks for any and all help-

Jim Lane
Operations Coordinator
Psychology Department Computer Support
x6142
lane@laurel.psy.cmu.edu

SRCNJKL@cmv.dsir.govt.nz (05/03/91)

In article <4c66KHi00UhB42ZUtF@andrew.cmu.edu>, jl3a+@andrew.cmu.edu (James A. Lane) writes:

> Hi all-
> one of the mac users here in the psych department is in need
> of a mac program to run off a large number of mailing labels.
> I'm told by a colleague of mine that generic programs such as
> these were rather easily acquirable- does anyone know where I
> could get a reliable, generic program like this?
>
> Thanks for any and all help-
>
> Jim Lane
> Operations Coordinator
> Psychology Department Computer Support
> x6142
> lane@laurel.psy.cmu.edu
Use AveryLabel's    MacLabel Pro  good for several across labels, otherwise
MS Works has page length settings of 1", 1.5" etc, suitable for use with
single in line labels. Set margins to zero and click no gaps between pages.
Jon Lindqvist
NZ Geological Survey