[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Corrupt MandelZot program

philipc@runx.oz.au (Philip Craig) (05/15/91)

Has anyone else noticed that MandelZot appears corrupt? If so, is a
corrected post going to appear?

	Thanks in advance,

--
| Philip Craig          | ACSnet,Ean,CSnet: philipc@runxtsa.runx.oz.au         |
| RUNX Unix Timeshare   | Arpa:  philipc%runxtsa.runx.oz.au@UUNET.UU.NET       |

pejacoby@mmm.serc.3m.com (Paul E. Jacoby) (05/16/91)

In article <1991May15.032400.20264@runx.oz.au> philipc@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Philip Craig) writes:
>Has anyone else noticed that MandelZot appears corrupt? If so, is a
>corrected post going to appear?

If you are speaking of the recent comp.binaries.mac posting of 3.0.2, it
works just fine for me.  Both the doc and application files unStuffed
without problems, and I'm fractalling away happily :-)
--
| Paul E. Jacoby, 3M Company     |                                   |
| Maplewood, MN   55144-1000     |  Parachuting?  Why jump out of a  |