[comp.sys.mac.wanted] DA menuz

piche@fuksi.cc.tut.fi (Robert Piche) (05/17/91)

..read about in Encyclopedia Macintosh: a DA called "DA menuz".
Among other things, it is supposed to list the Cdevs as a submenu of the
Control Panel item of the Apple menu.

Encyclopedia Macintosh says DA menuz is freeware from
  jbx
  111 Silver Hill Rd
  Concord MA 01742

Is there an FTP or email source?

Robert Piche
Tampere University of Technology
P.O. Box 527, SF-33101  Tampere     Finland
internet: piche@fuksi.cc.tut.fi     bitnet:piche@fintuta

sjhg9320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Maximum Slackness ) (05/18/91)

DA menuz is also known as HierDA, and NowMenus.
The former is available at sumex, while the other is part of the
Now Utilities package.
--

	No matter what you do, somebody always knew that you would...

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama) (05/20/91)

In article <1991May20.052604.29006@cc.tut.fi> piche@fuksi.cc.tut.fi (Robert Piche) writes:

>sjhg9320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Maximum Slackness ) by netnews, claim that
>it is in sumex. I have scanned the all-files file of sumex-aim.stanford.edu
>and I've come up with hier-launcher and hiermenus, but no hierDA nor DA
>menuz. (hiermenus does not, as far as I can see,  provide what I am looking for, namely the listing of cdevs as a submenu of the apple menu.)
>
>If anyone thinks they know of an ftp source,  please verify that it is
>there, THEN let me know. Thank you.
>
>Robert Piche
>Tampere University of Technology
>P.O. Box 527, SF-33101  Tampere     Finland
>internet: piche@fuksi.cc.tut.fi     bitnet:piche@fintuta

Yes, I thouhgt that you meant hierda in the first place...  Yes, it is
available at nic.funet.fi pub/mac/cdev

--
== Harri Valkama, University of Vaasa, Finland ============================
 P.O. Box 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland (tel:+358 61 248426 fax:+358 61 248465)