[comp.sys.mac.wanted] MPW in System 7.0

fstiva@cs.vu.nl (Stiva F) (05/21/91)

Recently I updated my Macintosh II to System 7.0.
Then I discovered that MPW (3.0) would not execute.

Can anyone tell me how I can update the workshop ?
Where can I find an updater that updates the workshop to the actual version 3.2 ?

Thanks beforehand.

			Fulco Stiva (fstiva@cs.vu.nl)

tv0c+@andrew.cmu.edu (Thomas Edward Van Lenten) (05/22/91)

    I haven't tried MPW under System 7 yet, but I did see a post of
com.binaries.mac that was some MPW Tools to help it work under System 7,
so you might want to go look for them.

TVL

anders@verity.com (Anders Wallgren) (05/22/91)

In article <9996@star.cs.vu.nl>, fstiva@cs (Stiva F) writes:
>Recently I updated my Macintosh II to System 7.0.
>Then I discovered that MPW (3.0) would not execute.
>
>Can anyone tell me how I can update the workshop ?
>Where can I find an updater that updates the workshop to the actual version 3.2 ?

You need MPW 3.2, which should be released Real Soon Now.  It is also
available on the ETO CD's, and I think there's a version of the shell
on the 7.0 Golden Master CD.

anders