[comp.sys.mac.wanted] WANTED: Road Map Program

deichman@cod.NOSC.MIL (Shane D. Deichman) (05/19/91)

Fellow Netters:

I used to have a PD/SW program called "Road Map," which consisted
of a map of the U.S. with highways shown on it.  Clicking on any
two cities on the map would highlight the "shortest path" between
these two points (in terms of major interstates), followed by a
text reading of which hwys you take, what cities you change in, and
milage for each leg.

Now that I have a need for it, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does
anyone know of such a program, if it's on an archive somewhere (couldn't
find anything at Sumex), or where a similar package is available?

Thanx in advance!

-shane

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| Shane D. Deichman				   deichman@cod.nosc.mil  |

Robert.Broussard@macgate.saylor.mn.org (Robert Broussard) (05/24/91)

* In a message originally to All, Shane D. Deichman said:
>From: deichman@cod.NOSC.MIL (Shane D. Deichman)
>Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.wanted
>
>Fellow Netters:
>
>I used to have a PD/SW program called "Road Map," which
>consisted
>of a map of the U.S. with highways shown on it.  Clicking on
>any
>two cities on the map would highlight the "shortest path"
>between
>these two points (in terms of major interstates), followed by a
>text reading of which hwys you take, what cities you change in,
>and
>milage for each leg.
>
>Now that I have a need for it, I can't seem to find it
>anywhere. Does
>anyone know of such a program, if it's on an archive somewhere
>(couldn't
>find anything at Sumex), or where a similar package is
>available?
>
>Thanx in advance!
>
>-shane

Shane, I have it on a floppy somewhere (really!). It's called Road
Atlas.

Hope this helps...

->RJB
---
 * Origin: New Orleans MUG BBS (Line 2) * RA/D'Bridge * PEP/V.32 * (1:396/13)