[comp.sys.mac.wanted] HD20SC Hard Drive Wanted

cdelay@cie.uoregon.edu (Christian De Lay) (05/25/91)

I'm interested in purchasing an old Apple HD20SC hard drive...  Does anyone
out there have one (preferably one with a dead disk, but fine power supply)
that they'd like to unload really cheap?

--
cdelay@cie.uoregon.edu

rjp2011@yak.COM (Rick Pavek) (05/25/91)

In article <1991May24.190421.5624@ariel.unm.edu> cdelay@cie.uoregon.edu (Christian De Lay) writes:
>I'm interested in purchasing an old Apple HD20SC hard drive...  Does anyone
>out there have one (preferably one with a dead disk, but fine power supply)
>that they'd like to unload really cheap?
>
>--
>cdelay@cie.uoregon.edu

I need one also.  I'm purchasing a new internal and I'd like to keep my
5.25" Quantum as an external.  Unless there's a difference internally,
I'd assume that the mechanism I've got will fit into any of the Apple
cases...

Anybody got one they'll let go for a bargain?  Doesn't even have to be
an Apple case as long as it will take the Quantum...

I do prefer the standard SCSI connectors...  I'll be adding on,
someday.

Thanks
Rick Pavek
yak!rjp2011@bcstec