[comp.sys.mac.wanted] TrueType INIT for 6.0.7....

meharp01@ulkyvx.bitnet (05/31/91)

Where do I get the TrueType INIT?  I have looked a couple of places, including
ftp.apple.com with no luck.  Do I have to buy it?  If so, how much is it?

Please respond direct to me.  Our news feed can be unpredictable.

Mike Harpe
University of Louisville

afry@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Alan R. Fry) (06/01/91)

In article <1991May31.084359.398@ulkyvx.bitnet> meharp01@ulkyvx.bitnet writes:
>Where do I get the TrueType INIT?  I have looked a couple of places, including
>ftp.apple.com with no luck.  Do I have to buy it?  If so, how much is it?
>
>Please respond direct to me.  Our news feed can be unpredictable.
>
>Mike Harpe
>University of Louisville

It's at ftp.apple.com in /dts/mac/sys.soft/truetype.  Both the stylewriter
installer and the laserwriter ls installer have it.  And it's free!  :)

Cheers,

Alan

  Alan R Fry                     |    You know what I hate?
  afry@uhura.cc.rochester.edu    |    Rhetorical questions