[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Updated TransSkel sources for System7

franco@bbn.com (Frank A. Lonigro) (06/04/91)

I have TransSkel v2.0 and have used it on several Mac programs I've written.
What I'd like to know is, will there be an update to it for Mac System 7?
I'd like to see stuff like BalloonSkel for easily adding baloon help.  IAPskel
for interapplication functions.  DALskel for database functions.  EventsSkel
for handling Apple Events.

Does or will this exist anywhere?

Thanks,
-franco

Frank A. Lonigro	     (franco@bbn.com, ...!harvard!bbn!franco)
Bolt Beranek and Newman, Inc., 10 Moulton St., Cambridge, Mass. 02138
"e, s, s, s, n, e, e, nw, get chest, se, n, d" - Sound familiar??????

In article <64477@bbn.BBN.COM> franco@bbn.com (Frank A. Lonigro) writes:
>I have TransSkel v2.0 and have used it on several Mac programs I've written.
>What I'd like to know is, will there be an update to it for Mac System 7?
>I'd like to see stuff like BalloonSkel for easily adding baloon help.  IAPskel
>for interapplication functions.  DALskel for database functions.  EventsSkel
>for handling Apple Events.
>
>Does or will this exist anywhere?
>
>Thanks,
>-franco

	Sorry to be following up to my own article, but I neglected to add
MacTCPskel for easily using MacTCP functions.  Actually, it would be nice
if it was modeled after the UNIX calls for opening, reading, writing and
connecting to sockets.

Thanks again,