[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Wanted: mouse

mp@ccvr1.ncsu.edu (Manoj Kumar Patel) (05/29/91)

Hi,
   I currently have no mouse on my Plus, and to make matters worse I
have one of those old keyboards (nice "click" but no arrow keys). So
guess how much use I can get out of the machine :-(

   Anyone have an old mouse they would sell to me cheap?

               thanks,
                     Manoj Patel

Mark.Tucker@p911.f421.n109.z1.FidoNet.Org (Mark Tucker) (06/05/91)

MK> Hi,
MK>    I currently have no mouse on my Plus, and to make matters worse I
MK> have one of those old keyboards (nice "click" but no arrow keys). So
MK> guess how much use I can get out of the machine :-(

MK>    Anyone have an old mouse they would sell to me cheap?

MK>                thanks,
MK>                      Manoj Patel
 If you have the program easy access in your
System folder (it comes free with the system disks from Apple) you can
control the cursor with the numeric keypad by typing
command-shift-clear.  I know it's not a new mouse, but at least you can
still use your Mac.

 * Origin: The Clone: Macintosh Things - 301-946-8677 (1:109/421.911)