[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Hypercard 2.1

deh7g@newton.acc.Virginia.EDU (David E. Husk) (06/06/91)

 	Our local university dealer (after having fired the entire
old staff) has become a little out of touch with things.  Could some
mail me a copy of hypercard 2.1 (System 7 comp.)

				Husk@virginia.edu

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun6.163403.3911@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>
deh7g@newton.acc.Virginia.EDU (David E. Husk) writes:

>        Our local university dealer (after having fired the entire
>old staff) has become a little out of touch with things.  Could some
>mail me a copy of hypercard 2.1 (System 7 comp.)

This is a big No-No.  Call Claris to legitimately get the upgrade.  It's free
if you have purchased HyperCard from them earlier, or $49 if not.

If your university has an AppleLink account, you can get it from there as well.
 Download time costs almost as much as the Claris upgrade, though.
                                     <->
Bruce Carter, Courseware Development Coordinator      bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Boise State University, Boise, ID  83725              duscarte@idbsu.bitnet
(This message contains personal opinions only)        (208)385-1250@phone