[comp.sys.mac.wanted] SCCS for MAC

moose@aoa.UUCP (Bruce Trvalik) (06/13/91)

I'm looking for a revision control system for the MAC.  Perhaps something
like SCCS (maybe a little more friendly).  I would like to uses this as a
general revision system for more than just source code ie: MacDraw MacProject
etc...
Thanks--
*	Bruce Trvalik  AOA-----------------*
*       (617)864-0201
*	moose@aoa.utc.com
*       aoa!moose@bbn.com

cbn@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Robert S. Unoki) (06/14/91)

In article <1619@aoa.UUCP> moose@aoa.UUCP () writes:
>I'm looking for a revision control system for the MAC.  Perhaps something
>like SCCS (maybe a little more friendly).  I would like to uses this as a
>general revision system for more than just source code ie: MacDraw MacProject
>etc...

There was a posting to comp.binaries.mac a few days ago of a revision control
cdev.  From the posting it sounds like it works like RCS - I don't know what
SCCS is.  I'm not sure how good the interface is being that I haven't tried
it yet.

rob
--
Robert S. Unoki