[comp.sys.mac.wanted] A simple Mac Database

nelsonv@sulaw.law.su.OZ.AU (Nelson Velasquez) (06/18/91)

Hi, Does anyone know about a simple Database for Macintosh SE in the Public
Domain Software ? . Could you please mail me the e-mail address. I use ftp to
get them.
Thanks,

My e-mail is: nelsonv@sulaw.law.su.OZ.AU
--

    Nelson Velasquez

    The University of Sydney  ,  Law School.
    AUSTRALIA.

    email: nelsonv@sulaw.law.su.OZ.AU

wsinkees@wsinti01.info.win.tue.nl (Kees Huizing) (06/19/91)

nelsonv@sulaw.law.su.OZ.AU (Nelson Velasquez) writes:

>Hi, Does anyone know about a simple Database for Macintosh SE in the Public
>Domain Software ?

You could try HyperCard. Not really public domain and not really a database,
but cheap or even free for the most of us.
--
Kees Huizing - Eindhoven Univ of Techn - Dept Math & Comp Sc - The Netherlands
e-mail: wsinkees@win.tue.nl      Phone: +31-40-474120       Fax: +31-40-436685