[comp.sys.mac.apps] Need more icons for Sundesk

hemstree@handel.CS.Colostate.Edu (charles he hemstreet) (06/01/90)

  I just downloaded Sundesk from Sumex and I love it!  I heard that
there are more colorized icons out there.  Can anyone point me the
right direction?

Please respond via Email.  Thanks,

Chip

--
!===========================================================================!
! Charles H. Hemstreet IV       !internet: hemstree@handel.cs.Colostate.Edu !

an12280@mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu (David Gutierrez) (06/05/90)

In article <HEMSTREE.90May31132011@handel.handel.CS.Colostate.Edu>
hemstree@handel.CS.Colostate.Edu (charles he hemstreet) writes:
>   I just downloaded Sundesk from Sumex and I love it!  I heard that
> there are more colorized icons out there.  Can anyone point me the
> right direction?

Also, I've heard that there is a more current version of Sundesk than the
one in the archives. Can anyone point me to that?

David Gutierrez
an12280@mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu
"Only fools are positive." - Moe Howard