[comp.sys.mac.apps] Expressionist DA

jlhaferman@l_cae07.icaen.uiowa.edu (Jeffrey Lawrence Haferman) (06/08/90)

How do I change the default fonts in the Expressionist DA?
There's a box something like

    Geneva 12i
    E   e   E
    J   J   j

that allows one to choose the fonts.  I want to be able to simply
click on one of these and get Courier 12.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Haferman                            internet: jlhaferman@icaen.uiowa.edu
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Iowa
Iowa City IA  52240

jwmills@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Jonathan Mills) (06/08/90)

In article <1633@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> jlhaferman@l_cae07.icaen.uiowa.edu (Jeffrey Lawrence Haferman) writes:

>How do I change the default fonts in the Expressionist DA?
>There's a box something like
>
>    Geneva 12i
>    E   e   E
>    J   J   j
>
>that allows one to choose the fonts.  I want to be able to simply
>click on one of these and get Courier 12.

Change fonts & numerous other things in the Expressionist *application*,
which you purchased to get the DA.  These changes are stored in the
Expresionist Prefs file (usually located in the system folder).  After
you make your changes, the DA will work as you desire.