[comp.sys.mac.apps] MultiFinder madness -- SuperClock 3.9!!

mah@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Michael Hoffhines) (06/10/90)

Boris Levitin writes:
>commons@sunburn.stanford.edu (Peter Commons) writes:
>>>Well, at least one item is suspect here: Superclock 3.8 is known to cause
>>>problems with MultiFinder.  The fixed ver. 3.9 is now on most boards.

>>Could someone send me a copy of SuperClock 3.9 or tell me specifically
>>where I could get it?

>you can get many pd Mac programs via ftp from sumex-aim.stanford.edu,
>directory info-mac.

Unfortunately the sumex archives only has version 3.8 in info-mac/cdev
available via ftp. Would someone *please* send a copy of superclock 3.9 -
provided it is still pd/shareware, of course - to the c.s.m.digest moderators
so that those of us that have had conflicts with earlier versions of
superclock and MultiFinder can solve this problem and we can kill this thread?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.