[comp.sys.mac.apps] MacTools Deluxe Shipping?

Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu (Scott D. Camp) (06/12/90)

Does anyone know if they have started shipping? (Sorry, I know longer qualify
for a free MacWeek subscription.)

Scott D. Camp   Q8N@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
The Pennsylvania State University
305 Oswald Tower
University Park, PA  16802
814-863-0121

nagel@ics.uci.edu (Mark Nagel) (06/12/90)

Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu (Scott D. Camp) writes:

>Does anyone know if they have started shipping? (Sorry, I know longer qualify
>for a free MacWeek subscription.)

I called their toll-free number on Friday with this very question.
A relatively polite woman on the other end said that it was for sure
going to be done sometime in June, but no specific date has been
given.  At least they have not charged my VISA yet for the order...
I almost forgot I ordered it until I saw the ad again in MacWorld.
--
Mark Nagel
UC Irvine Department of ICS   +----------------------------------------+

kyt@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu (Kok Yong Tan) (06/14/90)

In article <90162.235432Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu> Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu (Scott D. Camp) writes:
>Does anyone know if they have started shipping? (Sorry, I know longer qualify
>for a free MacWeek subscription.)

I just spoke to Central Point Software today.  They say the new date is "this
Friday or early next week"  i.e. June 15 onwards.  They had already promised
April '90 and then May 31, '90.  I'm getting pissed off with them...

Kok-Yong Tan can be contacted via: 	| "Oscularis fundamentum!"
InterNet: kyt@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu	|    	       - Annoyed Latin scholar
CompuServe: 75046,256	      	   	|
America Online: Lallang	      	   	|