[comp.sys.mac.apps] Grey Scale in Word

gillies@p.cs.uiuc.edu (06/12/90)

System:		6.0.3
App:		MS-Word 4.0    (not 4.0b)
Laserwriter:	5.2
Laser prep:	5.2

Problem: I have a grey-scale PICT from mathematica that shows up
beautifully in my MS-Word window.  But when I print it out, I get a
black blob on the laser printer.  What am I doing wrong?

rick@claris.com (Rick Boarman) (06/14/90)

gillies@p.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

>System:		6.0.3
>App:		MS-Word 4.0    (not 4.0b)
>Laserwriter:	5.2
>Laser prep:	5.2

>Problem: I have a grey-scale PICT from mathematica that shows up
>beautifully in my MS-Word window.  But when I print it out, I get a
>black blob on the laser printer.  What am I doing wrong?

Be sure you're using LaserWriter 6.0 and have the color radio button
checked.

Are you using a MacII or SE 30?

Rick

--
* Rick Boarman   *   UUCP:      {ames,apple,portal,sun,voder}!claris!rick
* Claris Corp.   *   Internet:  rick@claris.com