[comp.sys.mac.apps] Adjusting subscripting in Pagemaker 3.01

boomer@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Rich Akerboom) (07/09/90)

I want to adjust how far down things are subscripted in Pagemaker 3.01 when
I use the 'subscript' position. Right now, the only choices for position
relative to the baseline are normal, superscript and subscript. Are there
more choices in PM 3.02 or 4.0?

I also tried importing a word 3.02 doc with varying subscripts but they all
got converted to the same position. Is this a case of PageMaker knows best?

Please e-mail any responses as I need them right away.

--
Rich Akerboom        Internet, etc.:   boomer@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Sylvan Software      UUCP:             decvax!dartvax!eleazar!boomer
Rich Akerboom        Internet, etc.:   boomer@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Sylvan Software      UUCP:             decvax!dartvax!eleazar!boomer
P. O. Box 566        Telephone:        (802) 649-2238
Norwich, VT  05055  USA

bcs-jim@pro-angmar.UUCP (Jim Rinaldo) (07/12/90)

Dear Rich:

Pagemaker 4.0 allows a user through one of the options laborynth (sp?) in the
type menu to set how high or low a number, letter, etc. is supered or subed.

Jim Rinaldo
Tech. Editor
Computer Aided Publishing Solutions (CAPs)
The Boston Computer Society