[comp.sys.mac.apps] Problem SOLVED with linked cell references in Wingz 1.1

Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu (Scott D. Camp) (07/31/90)

In article <1990Jul30.151229.24075@ariel.unm.edu>, cn4gr8ag@carina.unm.edu (Bob
Knudson) says:

>In article <90210.214531Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu> Q8N@psuvm.psu.edu I wrote:
>>
>>BTW, I can get the proper ratios into the cells by simply going to the cell,
>>clicking anywhere in the formula in the Entry Bar, and then adding and
>>deleting a space. When I now move out of this cell, the proper ratio fills
>>in. (This is a much less than desirable solution since I have many of these
>>ratios to compute--I have given a simply example here.)
>>
>>So what am I missing?
>>
>It appears that a manual recalc will solve your problem.

Thanks Bob for pointing me in the right direction. Somehow or other, I had
changed the default setting from 'Automatic Recalc' to 'Manual
Recalc'. A manual recalculation takes care of the problem I was
having with the worksheet I described, but making sure that future worksheets
are set to automatic recalculation will insure that they work from the
beginning. :)

Anyway, my problem is solved. Now if I can only figure out how I changed the
worksheet defaults without realizing it. Am I maccing in my sleep? :)

Scott D. Camp   Q8N@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
The Pennsylvania State University
305 Oswald Tower
University Park, PA  16802