[comp.sys.mac.apps] error in DiskDoubler Expand 2.03a

schaerer@gorgo.ifi.unizh.ch (08/20/90)

I just discovered a silly error in DiskDoubler Expand 2.03a, a freeware
StuffIt decoding program that came through comp.binaries.mac a couple of
weeks ago.

It reverses the "creation" and "last modification" dates of the decoded
files.

Since I like the date information provided by the mac filesystem, Disk
Doubler Expand is now useless to me. It's a pity, because it was handy.

Daniel Schaerer, University of Zurich/Switzerland
schaerer@ifi.unizh.ch

In article <1990Aug20.103830.3434@gorgo.ifi.unizh.ch> Daniel Schaerer <schaerer@ifi.unizh.ch> writes:

>It reverses the "creation" and "last modification" dates of the decoded
>files.

See if you can't find a programmer with too much time on his hands (and
a debugger) who can hack the program into usefulness.  That sort of error
is probably patchable
][, ][+, ///, ///+, //e, //c, IIGS, //c+ --- Any questions?