[comp.sys.mac.apps] Word 4 Tables to Side by Side

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) (08/23/90)

"Actually, side-by-side columns will translate very nicely, and are fully
"editable until you convert them into a real Word 4 table (although there's
"no going back to side-by-side once you do).
"
"Boris Levitin

Why not? Just use Table to Text and you have normal paragraphs again.
Then format them as side-by-side again. (Side-by-Side isn't on the
menu in Word 4 unless you put it there.)

Shirley Kehr

boris@world.std.com (Boris Levitin) (08/24/90)

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) writes:

>"Actually, side-by-side columns will translate very nicely, and are fully
>"editable until you convert them into a real Word 4 table (although there's
>"no going back to side-by-side once you do).
>"
>"Boris Levitin

>Why not? Just use Table to Text and you have normal paragraphs again.
>Then format them as side-by-side again. (Side-by-Side isn't on the
>menu in Word 4 unless you put it there.)

>Shirley Kehr

Sorry.  While going through the Commands dialog I somehow overlooked it.
My mistake.