[comp.sys.mac.apps] Is there a matlab for the mac?

jdm@boulder.Colorado.EDU (James D. Meiss) (08/30/90)

	Does anyone know of a version of "matlab" which runs on
the Mac? Don't tell me about other great programs, we have people here
who are stuck on this particular one, and may buy PC clones (No, not
that!) just to use matlab.

	        Jim Meiss
        	Program in Applied Mathematics
      	 	jdm@boulder.colorado.edu

avcomp@aerospace.aero.org (Allen V. Compito) (08/30/90)

In article <25352@boulder.Colorado.EDU> jdm@boulder.Colorado.EDU (James D. Meiss) writes:

>	Does anyone know of a version of "matlab" which runs on
>the Mac? Don't tell me about other great programs, we have people here
>who are stuck on this particular one, and may buy PC clones (No, not
>that!) just to use matlab.
>
>	        Jim Meiss
>        	Program in Applied Mathematics
>      	 	jdm@boulder.colorado.edu

Yes Jim, there is Matlab for the Mac, sold by the same people that sell
the PC version.  It's available from:

      The MathWorks
      21 Eliot St., S. Natick, MA 01760
      (508) 653-1415

Version 1.2c is the latest version that I'm aware of.