[comp.sys.mac.apps] Re^2: WriteNow 2.x limitation

phil@waikato.ac.nz (09/18/90)

In article <90255.180525KPURCELL@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>, KPURCELL@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK writes:
> But PICT resources can't be any bigger than 32K (see QD chapter in IM I)
> so how do you generate them?

Someone has already noted that this is no longer the case.

For the record, here are the ways I've managed to do it:

1) Create MacDraw file > 32K. Select All, Copy, Paste into WriteNow.

2) Create FreeHand graphic > about 25K.  Option-copy to create PICT object with
embedded EPS >32K.  Continue as above.

3) Create *large* expression in MathType 2.xx.  Copy & Paste as above.
--
Phil Etheridge (phil@waikato.ac.nz)                 /\  /\   -+-,--, .--, ._
Computer Services/Mathematics & Statistics         /  \/  \  / /--< /--  /