[comp.sys.mac.apps] To-Do Lists and Calendars

bernard@apple.com (Bernie Bernstein) (09/16/90)

I am looking for Mac programs which implement To-Do Lists and Calendars.

What is available?

What platforms (Stacks, Apps, Part of a larger app, etc)?

How integratable are these systems to other apps?

What about shared calendars?  shared to-do lists?

Have you written one yourself?

If you can help me in my search, please let me know.

Thanks

      o,  ,,   ,      | Bernie Bernstein                      | ,    ,,
      L>O/  \,/ \    ,| Apple Computer, Inc.  Advanced        |/ \,,/  \
     O./  '  / . `, / | (408) 974-8802          Technologies  |     / ` \  ,.
    ,/   /  ,      '  | email: bernard@apple.com              | /        ''  \

monty@tempone.East.Sun.COM (Monty Solomon) (09/20/90)

In article <10253@goofy.Apple.COM> bernard@apple.com (Bernie Bernstein) writes:
>I am looking for Mac programs which implement To-Do Lists and Calendars.
>
>What is available?

MyTimeManager from:

	MacShack Enterprises
	19 Harrington Road
	Cambridge, MA  02140

See the recent review in MacWeek.

--
# Monty Solomon / <monty@sunne.east.sun.com>
# PO Box 45249 / Winter Hill, MA  02145-0003