[comp.sys.mac.apps] MS Word 4.0b is available, new phone number.

hermens@groucho (09/25/90)

In article <2261@ux.acs.umn.edu> clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu (Chaz Larson) writes:
>In article <4608@crystal9.UUCP> derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) writes:
>>Has anyone seen V4.0b?  We just received about
>>20 copies of MS Word and every one is V4.0
>>according to the about.... or the get info.
>
>The Word 4.0 upgrade package I recieved from Microsoft earlier this summer
>[probably around May or June] contained 4.00B.
>
>chaz

       Yes, 4.0b is available.  This had been confirmed with a
       Microsoft technical support person.

       The upgrade is free and so is the phone call.

       Microsoft's new toll-free number is 1-800-426-9400.

--
Leonard Hermens
Department of Computer Science