[comp.sys.mac.apps] EndNote DA/Master Juggler Problem?

siegman@sierra.STANFORD.EDU (siegman) (10/09/90)

Trying to run the EndNote DA through Master Juggler has crashed both a
Mac II and an SE/30 (both under System 6.0.5).  If the EndNote DA is
loaded into the System file, using Font/DA Mover, things seems to be

nilesinc@well.sf.ca.us (Avi Rappoport) (10/11/90)

In article <25@sierra.STANFORD.EDU> siegman@sierra.STANFORD.EDU (siegman) writes:
>Trying to run the EndNote DA through Master Juggler has crashed both a
>Mac II and an SE/30 (both under System 6.0.5).  If the EndNote DA is
>loaded into the System file, using Font/DA Mover, things seems to be

[came to the well truncated]

I haven't heard of any other problems like this, so if anyone has a problem
with Suitcase or Master Juggler, please mail me directly.  I'll try and
get Master Jugger and track down the problem.

--
--  Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please!  --
Avi Rappoport                               2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709