[comp.sys.mac.apps] What changes in Excel 2.2 rev C ?

jeff@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Jeff White) (10/20/90)

  I just purchased a copy of Excel 2.2.  I've been told that they are up to
a 2.2c version.  Can someone tell me what the fixes or improvements are?  Also,
what's the procedure and cost for getting the upgrade?  I've just sent in
my registration, so I imagine it will be a very weeks before I'm in their
database and can get the upgrade.

						Jeff White
						jeff@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

lemke@radius.com (Steve Lemke) (10/20/90)

jeff@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Jeff White) writes:

>  I just purchased a copy of Excel 2.2.  I've been told that they are up to
>a 2.2c version.  Can someone tell me what the fixes or improvements are?  Also,
>what's the procedure and cost for getting the upgrade?  I've just sent in
>my registration, so I imagine it will be a very weeks before I'm in their
>database and can get the upgrade.

I believe that the most major change in 2.2c is the fact that Excel no longer
assumes that if you have a 68030 that you also have a math coprocessor.  This
means that Excel 2.2c will work on a IIsi w/o a coprocessor.  If you look in
the 2.2c About... dialog (from within the program), you'll see a note
indicating whether or not Excel found a coprocessor in your computer.
--
----- Steve Lemke, Engineering Quality Assurance, Radius Inc., San Jose -----
----- Reply to: lemke@radius.com     (Note: NEW domain-style address!!) -----