[comp.sys.mac.apps] Fish 1.1 problems on IIsi

bin@primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral) (11/09/90)

I put Fish 1.1 on my Macintosh IIsi and restarted.
Result:  the fish appear and swim around properly, but all areas on the
monitor that would normally be white are black, including menus when
they are pulled down.  (That made it fun to try to find the restart
item on the special menu :-)

What to do?
--
Paul DuBois
dubois@primate.wisc.edu

                 "Was all of this because I wore a big man's hat?"

carpentr@serss0.fiu.edu (Ralph P Carpenter) (11/12/90)

In article <3407@uakari.primate.wisc.edu> bin@primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral) writes:
>I put Fish 1.1 on my Macintosh IIsi and restarted.
>Result:  the fish appear and swim around properly, but all areas on the
>monitor that would normally be white are black, including menus when
>they are pulled down.  (That made it fun to try to find the restart
>item on the special menu :-)
>
>What to do?

I encountered exactly the same symptoms on my IIsi.  I upgraded to
Fish 2.0, which (so far) seems to work just fine.

--
|  Ralph P Carpenter      | InterNet: Ralpho@acc.fau.edu     | Blake's 7:  |
|  Sr Programmer/Analyst  |           CarpentR@SerVax.Bitnet |   The       |

davidlu@microsoft.UUCP (David LUEBBERT) (11/13/90)

 Fish 1.1 does have problems with the IIsi. There is a 2.0 version available
for download on Compuserve and Delphi that might do a better job. Rumor has
it that there will be a 3.0 shareware version available soon that includes the
beautiful fish that were introduced with the After Dark Fish module.

Dave Luebbert
Microsoft Corp.