[comp.sys.mac.apps] compacting files

tsavel@eagle.wesleyan.edu (11/16/90)

Has anyone ever used a file condensing program (like Stuffit,or Compactor). If
so, could you tell me if these programs are reliable.. I mean, do the
"archives" ever decide to not unpack..

			any thoughs would be very welcome!!

				thanks

				Tom Savel @ wesleyan u

				TSAVEL@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU

robertw@informix.com (Rob Weinberg) (11/21/90)

In article <1990Nov15.200142.35878@eagle.wesleyan.edu> tsavel@eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
>Has anyone ever used a file condensing program (like Stuffit,or Compactor). If
>so, could you tell me if these programs are reliable..

In hundreds of Stuffit stuffings and unstuffings, I have not had
a glitch.

Rob

--
      Rob Weinberg                 Does a falling tree make a sound
{uunet,pyramid}!infmx!robertw      if  1: no one hears it