[comp.sys.mac.apps] Printing alternate pages in Word - Try Nisus

jon@weber.ucsd.edu (Jon Matousek) (11/20/90)

In article <1990Nov14.045933.18868@rodan.acs.syr.edu> patrinos@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Anthony J. Patrinos) writes:

>Is there any way in Word (or in any other program for that matter) to
>skip every other page when printing a long document? I' d like to be
>able to create double sided pages without having to print the whole
>thing twice or doing it one page at a time.
>
>Thanks
>Tony

The newly released Nisus v3.04 does this. From the print dialog there
are check boxes provided for printing all pages, odd pages, or even
pages.

Cheers,

-jOn

%%
SoftwareEngineer: jOn mAtOUsEk;      Internet:  jon@weber.ucsd.edu
%%                                   Bitnet:    jmatousek@ucsd
Paragon Concepts, Inc.               AppleLink: D0405
990 Highland Drive, #312
Solana Beach, Ca. 92075              Voice:     (619)481-1477
USA                                  FAX:       (619)481-6154

mrfung@nada.kth.se (Lars-Erik Fredriksson) (11/20/90)

>The newly released Nisus v3.04 !!!!

jOn, is this the famous before its lifetime 'bidirectional' version.
When do we see the 'Multidirectional' 'Omnidirectional' version ;-?

I can't wait to enter my Phags Pha Mongolian script. I can have the
'Rosette stone' online so where is my Mongolian Kanjur and all the
nice porn in manchurian :-)

mrfung

        "I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of
that is -- 'Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put
more simply -- 'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it
might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not
otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be
otherwise.'"

yossie@fnal.fnal.gov (Yossie Silverman) (11/21/90)

In article <1990Nov14.045933.18868@rodan.acs.syr.edu>
patrinos@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Anthony J. Patrinos) writes:

>Is there any way in Word (or in any other program for that matter) to
>skip every other page when printing a long document? I' d like to be
>able to create double sided pages without having to print the whole
>thing twice or doing it one page at a time.
>
>Thanks
>Tony

MacWrite II does this as well!  I use it all the time to print personal
letters on both sides of the paper in order to save paper (environmentally
healthier, also cheeper in postage and paper supplies! :-)   - Yossie

---

yossie@fnal.fnal.gov; yossie@fnccf.bitnet
What did the Caspian Sea? - Saki

jon@weber.ucsd.edu (Jon Matousek) (11/22/90)

In article <1990Nov20.111605.25542@nada.kth.se> mrfung@nada.kth.se (Lars-Erik Fredriksson) writes:
>>The newly released Nisus v3.04 !!!!
>
>jOn, is this the famous before its lifetime 'bidirectional' version.
>When do we see the 'Multidirectional' 'Omnidirectional' version ;-?
>
>I can't wait to enter my Phags Pha Mongolian script. I can have the
>'Rosette stone' online so where is my Mongolian Kanjur and all the
>nice porn in manchurian :-)
>
>mrfung

Very noos! ;)

-jOn