[comp.sys.mac.apps] Quickeys 2 and Coach Professional 3.1 - incompatible ?

ghhsmith@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (G.H.H Smith) (11/21/90)

Quickeys 2 seems to be incompatible with Coach Professional 3.1.
Coach cannot paste corrected words into a document when Quickeys
is loaded. The computer screen flashes about once/sec.

The computer still responds to mouse and keyboard commands and Coach
can be quit without problems.

I am running a Mac Plus with system 6.02 ,INIT 3.0 and Suitcase II.

Is there a fix for this bug ?

roland@dna.lth.se (Roland Mansson) (11/22/90)

In article <2563@runxtsa.runx.oz.au> ghhsmith@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (G.H.H Smith) writes:

>Quickeys 2 seems to be incompatible with Coach Professional 3.1.
>Coach cannot paste corrected words into a document when Quickeys
>is loaded. The computer screen flashes about once/sec.
>
>Is there a fix for this bug ?

From the release notes for QK 2.0.1

I've put the updater for anon ftp at pollux.lu.se in pub/mac/updates.

--
Roland Mansson, Lund University Computing Center, Box 783, S220 07 Lund, Sweden
Phone: +46-46107436   Fax: +46-46138225   Bitnet: roland_m@seldc52