[comp.sys.mac.apps] Global Global on SE with Autosave & MacroMaker??

18215MES@MSU.BITNET (11/28/90)

Hi FOlks,
We have MacroMaker installed on an SE, along with MS Word and
Autosave. Recently while autosave was doing it's thing, up popped
2 windows each with "Global" in the window along with an OK button.
?????
(We put a period in front of the Macromaker name so that it wouldn't
conflict with a few other inits - could this cause there 'error' ?

Thanks in advance for any ideas/help    :)
Mark Sartor (M.A.T.H. project - MSU, E. Lansing Mi (18215mes@msu.bitnet)

jhagen@TALOS.UUCP (Jarom Hagen) (11/28/90)

18215MES@MSU.BITNET writes:

>Hi FOlks,
>We have MacroMaker installed on an SE, along with MS Word and
>Autosave. Recently while autosave was doing it's thing, up popped
>2 windows each with "Global" in the window along with an OK button.
>?????

I had some problems with TOPS saying it couldn't read a directory when
trying to mount a disk on a system using Autosave.  It turned out
to be a corrupt Autosave.  Try removing Autosave and re-installing it.
That worked for me.

Jarom

  *Not paid for and/or endorsed by National Political Resources Incorporated.
		                   602 Cameron St, Alexandria VA 22314
  (UUCP: ...uunet!uupsi!pbs!npri6!jhagen)