[comp.sys.mac.apps] Re^2: I want an h-bar!!!

phil@waikato.ac.nz (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec10.221136.6559@agate.berkeley.edu>,
gezelter@garnet.berkeley.edu (Dan Gezelter) writes:
> How can I get our lab's networked laserwriter to "know
> about" the Belmont font?

Install the bitmaps in your System file with Font/DA Mover and put the "Belmo"
file in your System Folder.  Belmont should then be downloaded to the printer
whenever it is needed.

If it's OK with your lab administrator (and even if it isn't, actually), you
can probably download the font metric file to the printer's memory
"permanently", using the download utility provided with MathType.  Permanently
means until the printer is reset or switched off.  Loading up the memory with
permanent fonts can cause some print jobs to fail, so it's probably not a very
nice thing to do on a network.

--
Phil Etheridge (phil@waikato.ac.nz)                 /\  /\   -+-,--, .--, ._
Computer Services/Mathematics & Statistics         /  \/  \  / /--< /--  /