[comp.sys.mac.apps] DiskTop & Sys 6.0.7

berliner@boulder.Colorado.EDU (BERLINER MARTIN) (12/16/90)

Since upgrading to 6.0.7 I have found that the find dialog of DiskTop (4.0) is
somewhat confused -- namely that the program also draws the bounding rects for
the two scroll bars in the "finding" dialog (the one that actually shows the
search progress).  It really doesn't bother me, but I want to know if anyone
else has seen this.

Marty Berliner
berliner@tramp.colorado.edu
Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
Dept of Chemistry

dsberger@zodiac.rutgers.edu (12/18/90)

In article <1990Dec15.180438.1292@csn.org>, berliner@boulder.Colorado.EDU (BERLINER MARTIN) writes:
> Since upgrading to 6.0.7 I have found that the find dialog of DiskTop (4.0) is
> somewhat confused -- namely that the program also draws the bounding rects for
> the two scroll bars in the "finding" dialog (the one that actually shows the
> search progress).  It really doesn't bother me, but I want to know if anyone
> else has seen this.
>
> Marty Berliner
> berliner@tramp.colorado.edu
> Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
> Dept of Chemistry

	yes, i too have seen this "problem" with the find feature in
DiskTop (4.0).  the scroll bar rects do not seem to affect the functionality
of DiskTop, but they are a curiosity.  any ideas?

David S. Berger
Dept. Biomedical Engineering
Rutgers University
dberger@elbereth.rutgers.edu

Lou@cup.portal.com (William Joseph Marriott) (12/19/90)

This is a known problem, according to CE software. It only affects the
cosmetics of the screen and should not cause any other trouble.