[comp.sys.mac.apps] Upper->Lower Case in Word 4.0

vito@ucscb.ucsc.edu (66115000) (01/21/91)

I have a document that was typed in all upper case characters.  Using
Word 4.0, how can I convert these characters to lower case?

|             Cowell College, University of California, Santa Cruz       //   |
|             0X >> Theta Chi Fraternity, Theta Iota Chapter << 0X     \X/    |

news@massey.ac.nz (USENET News System) (01/23/91)

In article <11335@darkstar.ucsc.edu> vito@ucscb.ucsc.edu (66115000) writes:
>I have a document that was typed in all upper case characters.  Using
>Word 4.0, how can I convert these characters to lower case?
Word 4.0 can't convert uppercase to lowercase, but there are two desk
accessory editors that can do it. They are McSink, and Vantage. McSink, is
the shareware version of Vantage and can be ftp'ed from sumex (36.44.0.6)
in the directory /info-mac/da/

Cheers
Al

Allan Burton           Phone +64 63 69099 x8564, Fax +64 63 505607
Macintosh Consultant,  TimeZone GMT +12,  Internet A.K.Burton@massey.ac.nz
Computer Centre, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand