[comp.sys.mac.apps] Adobe Type Reunion and Word Glossaries

tuttle@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (David L. Claytor) (01/28/91)

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) writes:

> "In article <1RFXV2w164w@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, tuttle@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us
> "(David L. Claytor) writes...
> ">I am looking for a font menu utility (shareware or commercial) that will
> ">display the variations of the main fonts as subsets stepped down to the
> ">side of the menu.  Now the menu is disorganized mish-mash.
> "  You want TypeReunion from Adobe. It's about $37 from the mail order
> "  houses.
> "  david | dhoyt@vx.acs.umn.edu | dhoyt@umnacvx.bitnet
>
> One caveat though. If you use Word's glossaries extensively, be aware that
> you'll lose glossary entries. Adobe knows about the problem and says it
> will be fixed in a future update.
>
> I'd rather have Type Reunion, so I don't make much use of glossaries
> right now.
>
> Shirley Kehr

It's true, it's true -- and thanks to everyone who recommended it to me.
Adobe Type Reunion works beutifully with ATM 2.0.  It also supports
KiwiEnvelopes! 3.1 for use on the Apple PLP SC, bar codes and all.  Very
nice.

--
David L. Claytor
tuttle@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us