[comp.sys.mac.apps] SIMA/SOLG

jeremyr@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) (01/16/91)

I have been sent a document of type SIMA and creator SOLG.  I
was under the impression that it was made by Ready Set Go!, but
this appears not to be the case.  I'm quite keen to read it,
though.  Does anyone know which program created this document?

Jeremy Roussak

kanala@sc2a.unige.ch (01/29/91)

In article <3256@sequent.cs.qmw.ac.uk>, jeremyr@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) writes:
> I have been sent a document of type SIMA and creator SOLG.  I
> was under the impression that it was made by Ready Set Go!, but
> this appears not to be the case.  I'm quite keen to read it,
> though.  Does anyone know which program created this document?
>
> Jeremy Roussak

SOLG is creator code of Viewer, an application that lets view things
created in some other applications.
1st Aid Kit by 1st Aid Software (now owned by Microcom) contains many
creator codes and corresponding applications sorted both by app & creator.
Its strength is the documentation covering almost any problem one can
encounter with a Mac.
Roman Kanala, CUEPE, University of Geneva, Switzerland, kanala@sc2a.unige.ch

clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu (Chaz Larson) (01/29/91)

In article <3256@sequent.cs.qmw.ac.uk> jeremyr@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) writes:
|I have been sent a document of type SIMA and creator SOLG.  I
|was under the impression that it was made by Ready Set Go!, but
|this appears not to be the case.  I'm quite keen to read it,
|though.  Does anyone know which program created this document?

The document was created by SuperGlue.  It can also be opened by the OpenIt!
DA or the AppleLink application.

chaz

--
Someone please release me from this trance.
clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu                                       AOL:Crowbone