[comp.sys.mac.apps] Random deskpict for color files

dank@calvin.usc.edu (Dan King) (02/05/91)

This has probably been asked before, but here goes:
I'm interested in an init that will display a picture selected from a
random list as my desktop pattern.  I've tried a couple of the ones at
Sumex, but none seem to handle both color picts and random selection.
Is there such a beast?

Thanks!

dank

bvickers@stargate.jpl.nasa.gov (Brian Vickers) (02/06/91)

In article <29845@usc> dank@calvin.usc.edu (Dan King) writes:
> I'm interested in an init that will display a picture selected from a
> random list as my desktop pattern.  I've tried a couple of the ones at
> Sumex, but none seem to handle both color picts and random selection.

In Now Utilities, a commercial product by Now Software, there is a cdev
that will do exactly what you're looking for.

Brian - bvickers@stargate.jpl.nasa.gov

Metadisclaimer:
Every statement in this entire message, including this one, is false.