[comp.sys.mac.apps] An EndNote question.

clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu (Chaz Larson) (02/08/91)

Is that EndNote rep still on the net?  If so, I have an EndNote question
passed along from a colleague:

Apparently, EndNote will construct a formatted bibliography for one
automagically.  My colleague wants to know if a work can be included
in this formatted bibliography without specifically citing it in the
text of the paper she's writing.

Please E-mail any replies to me.  Thanks.

chaz

--
Someone please release me from this trance.
clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu                                       AOL:Crowbone

wilcox@hydra.unm.edu (Sherman Wilcox) (02/08/91)

In article <3233@ux.acs.umn.edu> clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu (Chaz Larson) writes:

>My colleague wants to know if a work can be included
>in this formatted bibliography without specifically citing it in the
>text of the paper she's writing.

Sure... Cite it, build the bibliography, and then delete the
citation.