[comp.sys.mac.apps] Is SAM II worth buying if you already have SAM I ???

morgan@ooc.uva.nl (Chris Morgan/RIKS) (02/10/91)

I have the Symantic Antivirus for Macintosh software (the first version).

Is it worth investing in the new version (VII) ???

Please mail to ;
morgan@riks.nl

phil@waikato.ac.nz (02/11/91)

In article <17926@slice.ooc.uva.nl>, morgan@ooc.uva.nl (Chris Morgan/RIKS) writes:
> I have the Symantic Antivirus for Macintosh software (the first version).
>
> Is it worth investing in the new version (VII) ???

Yes!  Version 1 is next to useless now -- there are heaps of viruses it doesn't
detect.  Better still, save yourself a bundle and get Disinfectant 2.4 .  It's
better and FREE.
--
Phil Etheridge (phil@waikato.ac.nz)              Phax:  +64 +71 381 155
Computer Services/Mathematics & Statistics       Phone: +64 +71 568 299 x 8339