[comp.sys.mac.apps] Nisus Users Unite!

hedstrom@sirius.UVic.CA (Brad Hedstrom) (02/15/91)

I am interested in setting up a Nisus user group. This would probably
be just a mailing list initially and, if the traffic warranted it,
maybe periodic digests.

Why?

I used to subscribe to WordMac back in my pre-Nisus days. Occasionally
some pretty interesting information would go by. With the popularity
of Nisus increasing, it seems that it would be worth while to start a
Nisus user group. I think that this could be especially beneficial
with Nisus because of its macro capabilities. A user group would be a
good forum to discuss things like "I need a macro to ..." or "How does
one get Nisus to..."

What do you think? If you're interested please drop me a note.
Brad Hedstrom                   Electical and Computer Engineering Department
University of Victoria                     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
UUCP: ...!{uw-beaver,ubc-vision}!uvicctr!hedstrom       ``I don't think so.''
Internet: hedstrom@sirius.UVic.CA                  ``Homey don't play that.''

wilcox@hydra.unm.edu (Sherman Wilcox) (02/15/91)

In article <HEDSTROM.91Feb14140520@jacob.UVic.CA> hedstrom@sirius.UVic.CA (Brad  Hedstrom) writes:

>I am interested in setting up a Nisus user group. This would probably
>be just a mailing list initially and, if the traffic warranted it,
>maybe periodic digests.

Count me in -- sounds like a great idea.

Sherman Wilcox
Dept. of Linguistics
University of NM
Albuquerque, NM 87131