[comp.sys.mac.apps] Remember 2.2

tingalls@u.washington.edu (Todd Ingalls) (02/22/91)

 I am looking for the updated version of Remember. I was on Compuserv the other
evening and received it from MACSYS. However the transfer aborted after about
11 minutes of the 13 minute download and I really can't afford CIS as it is. If
someone has the v2.2 of Remember could they please e-mail it to me binhexed or
submit it to sumex. I would greatly appreciate it.
 Thanx ahead of time...
  tingalls@u.washington.edu

kostas@ux1.lbl.gov (Konstantinos Papamichael) (02/23/91)

In article <16921@milton.u.washington.edu> tingalls@u.washington.edu (Todd Ingalls) writes:

> I am looking for the updated version of Remember. I was on Compuserv the other
>evening and received it from MACSYS. However the transfer aborted after about
>11 minutes of the 13 minute download and I really can't afford CIS as it is. If
>someone has the v2.2 of Remember could they please e-mail it to me binhexed or
>submit it to sumex. I would greatly appreciate it.
> Thanx ahead of time...
>  tingalls@u.washington.edu

The latest version of "Remember?" is 2.1.2 and NOT 2.2.  I submitted it to
sumex just a few days ago.

| Konstantinos Papamichael             | | | | |  Phone: (415) 486-6854        |
| 90-3111 Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory | |-| | |    FAX: (415) 486-4089        |
| Berkeley, CA  94720                  | | | | | E-Mail: k_papamichael@lbl.gov |