[comp.sys.mac.apps] Please compare for me Aldus Freehand and Adobe Illustrator

gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.com (Gary Snow - System Admin) (03/16/91)

|    Has anyone out there used both Adobe Illustrator and Aldus Freehand that
|can compare the two for me?  I want to purchase one of the two (or any other
|comparably priced pieces of software) and I'm not really sure how they
|compare with each other.  Could you give me some suggestions?

Basically you yourself would have to use them both and decide on your own, as
it is mostly based on Preference as to which one is best.

I myself use FreeHand the most, even though I have both Freehand and
Illustrator.

Gary
---
    UUCP: ogicse!clark!pro-freedom!gsnow   | Pro-Freedom: 206/253-9389
 ProLine: gsnow@pro-freedom                | Vancouver, Wa
 ARPANet: crash!pro-freedom!gsnow@nosc.mil | Apple*Van
InterNet: gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.com        | Vancouver Apple Users Group