[comp.sys.mac.apps] Cricket Graph 1.3 problems on IIci

neilay@macpost.caltech.edu (Neilay Dedhia) (03/12/91)

Hi netters,
        I'm having problems using Cricket Graph 1.3 on my new IIci.
Before, I had no problem using the same on an SE/30.  I tried using
versions 1.2 and 1.3 with system software versions 6.0.5 and also 6.0.7.
It gave error code 1 and quit.

My config:
MacIIci
Sys soft 6.0.7
Partition init (Mactools deluxe)
All share
Afterdark
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper Aid
Disinfectant init
Desktop Mgr
MacTCP 1.0.1

Please help .

Thanks in advance,
Neilay
neilay@iago.caltech.edu
neilay@gap.caltech.edu

Hey I'm here to conquer the whole world.  Take notice.......    :-)
Just kidding  (If you don't know what smiley is)

gilbertd@cricket.bio.indiana.edu (Don Gilbert) (03/13/91)

Cricket graph (v1.3) does not work on a Mac2ci with 4MB of memory, regardless
of system software.  It does work on a Mac2ci with 8MB of memory AND
a Cache card.  I haven't yet determined whether the 8MB or the Cache card
(or both) are important here.  Cricket graph hasn't been updated for a
while... may be it is time to switch to a more up-to-date grapher (Kaleidescope,
Igor, ...).
-- Don
--
Don Gilbert                                     gilbert@bio.indiana.edu

carlc@hubcap.clemson.edu (Bobby Clark) (03/20/91)

In article <5994@crystal9.UUCP> derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) writes:
>neilay@macpost.caltech.edu (Neilay Dedhia) writes:
>
>>Hi netters,
>>        I'm having problems using Cricket Graph 1.3 on my new IIci.
>>Before, I had no problem using the same on an SE/30.  I tried using
>>versions 1.2 and 1.3 with system software versions 6.0.5 and also 6.0.7.
>
>You need to get ahold of the latest version of Cricket Graph, V1.3.1
>to make this work.  The update is to handle later versions of
>Macintosh's.
>--
>=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
>= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =
>= Applelink: N1111                                                         =
>=I do not hold by employer responsible for any information in this message =

I thought CricketGraph's latest version was 1.3.2?

 *  Bobby Clark                      Technical Consultant                 *

 *  Clemson University               The Micro Center                     *
 *         "My Blood runneth Orange, but my opinions are all mine"        *