[comp.sys.mac.apps] Does there exist...

kem@h.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Kenneth Mohnkern) (03/20/91)

Does there exist a multimedia system with the following characteristics?

We want to digitize photos, pictures and video clips, and store them on
disk (probably cd - or worm).

There should also be an application for stringing these bits together,
with slick transitions between them, into presentations.

It sounds like a HyperCard stack could do this. Or the NEC Video
controller, if we have to work with tape instead of only disks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
	ken

Ken Mohnkern
The Robotics Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
kem@cs.cmu.edu

dawg6844@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (<blank>) (03/21/91)

kem@h.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Kenneth Mohnkern) writes:

>Does there exist a multimedia system with the following characteristics?

>We want to digitize photos, pictures and video clips, and store them on
>disk (probably cd - or worm).

>There should also be an application for stringing these bits together,
>with slick transitions between them, into presentations.

>It sounds like a HyperCard stack could do this. Or the NEC Video
>controller, if we have to work with tape instead of only disks.

>Any suggestions?

>Thanks,
>	ken

>Ken Mohnkern
>The Robotics Institute
>Carnegie Mellon University
>kem@cs.cmu.edu

MediaMaker.

Dan Walkowski                          | To understand recursion,
Univ. of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci. |    you must first understand recursion.
walkowsk@cs.uiuc.edu                   |