[comp.sys.mac.apps] Is FreeHand 3.0 Shipping?

jr@amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) (03/31/91)

I saw somewhere (InfoWorld??) that FreeHand 3.0 is shipping.  Anybody here
know anything about this?  Anybody actually laid hands on the beast?
--
 Jim Rosenberg                                               -- cgh!amanue!jr
     CIS: 71515,124                              UUCP:         /    /    |

chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach, net.god {retired}) (04/01/91)

jr@amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) writes:

>I saw somewhere (InfoWorld??) that FreeHand 3.0 is shipping.  Anybody here
>know anything about this?  Anybody actually laid hands on the beast?

I got mine. I think I'm going to enjoy this release....

--
Chuq Von Rospach  >=<  chuq@apple.com  >=<  GEnie: CHUQ  >=<  AppleLink: CHUQ
     SFWA Nebula Awards Reports Editor    =+=    Editor, OtherRealms

Recommended reading: BONE DANCE by Emma Bull; BLIND JUSTICE by S.N. Lewitt;
SCIENCE FICTION IN THE REAL WORLD by Norman Spinrad